Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Hi Everyone-

I just wanted to take a moment and wish all the military mom's out there a very Happy Mother's Day!

A special wish to my sister. Her husband (my old Army roommate) is deployed to Iraq and she is busy with her two little ones. Those kids have the best Mom!

Her husband took the time to record a song that means alot to the both of them. Apparently, his unit has this makeshift recording studio set up and he enlisted the help of his friend and peer to play the guitar for the track.

I haven't heard the song yet, but it really doesn't matter if his voice is Grammy worthy or not. It's the thought that counts. And I know my sister really appreciated it.

So, good job brother-in-law. You made my sister happy this Mother's day!

PS. Stay safe!

Marc

No comments: